PhD Comprehensive Examinations
PhD Comprehensive Examination Area
- Ph.D. candidates will be required to take two comprehensive area examinations.
- Supervisors may not chair a comprehensive examination.
- The examining committees will ensure that there is no extensive overlap in the examination of each student.
- All comprehensive examinations require THREE members chosen from the appropriate area committee.
- Further regulations may be found in the Department Handbook.
Click on examination name for the reading list.
Campbell³, Glavin, Heath, White, Young
Budros, Fox, Heath, Hooks, Levitt, McLaughlin, Satzewich, Storey
Denis, Heath, Kaida, Levitt, McLaughlin, Shaffir²
Budros, Campbell³, Chong, Denis, Fetner, Fox, Glavin, Hooks, Kaida, Satzewich, Storey, White, Young
Campbell³,Fox, Gillett, Glavin, McLaughlin, Pawluch, Shaffir², Young
Kaida, Glavin, McLaughlin, Young
|1||On Research Leave, Term I (Fall); may be unavailable to serve on comprehensive examining committees|
|2||On Research Leave, Term II (Winter); may be unavailable to serve on comprehensive examining committees|
On Research Leave, 2016-2017; may be unavailable to serve on comprehensive examining committees